All About Bali

Bali zoo park in Bali, Indonesia

Bali zoo park in Bali, Indonesia

 Ask your children, where do they wanna go during their school holiday? I believe that one of the place they want to see is a zoo. And if you are planning to go or you are staying in Bali for a vacation with your children, then I recommend you to check this place - Bali zoo park. It is just 15 minutes from the central of Ubud.
I went there two months ago with my two nieces and their school friends. I think children need some kind of education and entertainment activity during their holiday. And a zoo is the right place to do that. They can learn many things about nature, animal species and their behavior.
It is a home of many animal special. Their staff said there are 350 animal species, from birds, mammals, and reptiles. I am sorry not to count them. But I assure you that there are many beautiful species. I saw many bird species such as cassowaries, peacocks, and Bali starling. There were also mammals like primates, deer, camels, kangaroos, and regal Sumatran tiger. Your family especially the children will be very happy.
There are many interesting activities that I really enjoy very much that are feeding the crocodile with chicken, interact with monkey, and seeing enormous anaconda. After had enough excitement, I go to the zoo restaurant for a cold drink soda and some delicious meals. It provide meat, seafood and also vegetarian food. And something that I believe you should know. The restaurant is clean with a very fresh air and absolutely beautiful natural view.
You know something that surprise me, the joyful was not end yet. The zoo still have another entertainment that are Balinese traditional dance such as Legong and Kecak. Besides that, If you are not tired yet, you can try one more adventurous activity that is flying fox. It’s totally save even for your children. They have a very professional trainer. I tried that, and my 9 years niece did that too. and of course, we are so much fun.
I ended the journey by having picture taken with animals. Either wrap a snake around my shoulder, let an iguana on my arm and have a peacock sit on my head. All are very fun. And don’t forget to cheese!!!!!!
Last but not least, it is not too expensive place. As I remember, they have a few special packages such as half day tours (5 hours duration) for family is USD$108. It’s included transfer from your hotel with the zoo car, zoo admission, animals feeding, fresh juice or soft drink, animals show, and insurance but without lunch. For additional such as lunch and flying fox, we need to pay more.
Try and prove it by your self. No regret!!!!!!!!

Item: Bali zoo park in Bali, Indonesia
Location: Jalan raya Singapadu, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali-Indonesia
by Mr Made

Source: reviewstream.com

Bali zoo park in Bali, Indonesia Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bambang Santoso

0 komentar: